The LAS Pre-Health Advisors offer a series of Workshops during the Fall 2014 semester. If you are interested in pre-Health, these workshops are essential resources! Mark your calendars now!
Upcoming workshop topics include:
- First-Year Pre-Health Student Workshops
- introduction to Healthcare and the Health Professions
- Women in Healthcare
- Physician Panel
- Health Career Panel: Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioner
- Health Career Panel
- Preventative Medicine and the Public's Health
- Health Careers and Majors
- Nursing Workshops
- Applying to Nursing School: What could your "relevant" experience look like?
- Applying to Illinois Nursing Programs
- Graduate Entry Nursing Programs (for non-nurses)
- UIC Nursing Application Preparation 2014-15
View the LAS website for a full list of dates and times: http://www.las.uic.edu/students/current-undergraduate/student-affairs/pre-professional-advising/pre-health/workshops