The Center for Literacy is looking for enthusiastic Volunteer Literacy Tutors to support the reading, math and English improvement of Head Start parents. If you are reading this you could be a Volunteer Literacy Tutor!
How can you help?
• Tutor English or Spanish speaking GED Students
• Participate in orientation, training's, and observations as offered.
• Be willing to commit to 2 hours per week for a minimum of one quarter
Where can you help?
• 10 South Kedzie
• 4314 South Cottage Grove
• 4800 South Paulina (Spanish GED site )
• other locations not listed
• Now through July 2015
• 9:00 am – 12:00pm and 1:00pm -3:00pm
• Make a difference in the lives of others
• Gain work experience
• Develop new skills
• Meet interesting people
• Possibly become Volunteer Literacy Tutors of the month
Volunteer and Make a difference - 312-413-9869
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
This project was made possible by a grant awarded by the Illinois State Library, a division of the Office of Secretary of State, using funds designated for literacy.