The Institute for Health Research and Policy (IHRP) is seeking an undergraduate student to assist with database and web site maintenance for a national research study. IHRP is a research institute administered by the School of Public Health located on the west side of campus.
We are looking for an individual for approximately 10 hours per week to assist with organizing a research product database and updating content on the Bridging the Gap project website. Previous website/programming experience is not required, as training will be provided on specific web content management system. Other administrative duties may be assigned, such as copying, conducting web searches, and/or making phone calls.
- Availability to start work in the Fall of 2014;
- Ability to work at least 10 hours per week;
- Very strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent writing and communication skills;
- Ability to sustain attention to repetitive tasks for extended periods of time;
- Ability to follow directions and work independently, but ask for guidance if needed; and
- Demonstrated use of computer programs including MS Office and the Internet.
- Previous data entry experience;
- Previous experience with website development/maintenance; and
- Familiarity with academic research and publications.
Interested applicants should send resume to Leah Rimkus at email@example.com.
IHRP is an EOE/AA/M/F/Disabled/Veteran employer.