The 2014 Chicago Law School Forum will on Saturday, September 13, 2014 at The Palmer House Hilton, located on 17 East Monroe Street, Chicago, IL 60603. The forum runs from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm but is broken down into two parts:
9:00 am–4:00 pm: Workshops
11:00 am–4:00 pm: Talk with School Reps
This event is designed to bring law schools to prospective students so that students get the opportunity to ask important questions, such as:
- How does the admission process work?
- What is the best way to prepare for the LSAT?
- How can you finance your legal education?
- What law schools are best for you?
- Do you have the ability and educational background that will help you succeed in law school?
- What will a legal education train you to do?
- How is diversity encouraged in law school and the legal system?
This event is free to the public. The only cost is your time. To register, please click here: http://www.lsac.org/jd/choosing-a-law-school/law-school-recruitment-forums#Chicago.
Not in Chicago this summer? Not a problem - there are a handful of these events happening across the country. To find one near you, please click here: http://www.lsac.org/jd/choosing-a-law-school/forums-and-other-events.
Last year, law schools like Harvard, DePaul, Northwestern, John Marshall, UChicago sent Admissions Representatives as well as current students to speak with in addition to the countless out-of-state law schools that attend this law school forum.
Don't miss out on this great networking opportunity with your future law school! (here are some photos from last year's forum - https://uic.collegiatelink.net/organization/prelawsocietyuic/gallery/Album/29061)