Egon Zehnder International is committed to building a state-of-the-art research function, which includes highly motivated, intellectually curious professionals throughout the global research organization. The ID Analyst is responsible for providing name generation, organizational charts and research support on assignment related projects for EZI’s worldwide offices. This role combines internet research with phone research. He/she will report directly to the ID Manager, but also work closely other members of the US Research team.
· On an assignment basis, develop company organizational structures through phone work, online resources, and the EZI proprietary database. The ID Analyst will also develop qualitative information on the company and executive biographies (where applicable), which will enable clients to better understand organizations for prospecting and sourcing calls.
· Keep abreast of and utilize online resources, books and journals. Provide feedback and recommend additional directories and online sources to the ID Manager.
· Aid in the development of research strategies for assignments. Over time the ID Analyst may be included in start up meetings and assume additional research responsibilities.
· Accurately and routinely make knowledge available to the entire firm by incorporating research into our proprietary database.
The ideal candidate is a college graduate with at least 1-3 years of business experience, ideally in executive search. He/she will have strong business acumen with an understanding of company structures. The individual must have a very strong client service orientation while able to meet fast-paced demands. Timing and quality are of the utmost importance to this position. Specifically the ideal candidate will possess the following competencies:
· A team player, yet able to work independently.
· Effective interpersonal skills for frequent interaction with Research Associates, Analysts and Consultants and the companies being researched.
· Self-motivated, energetic and tenacious.
· Strong ability to be creative, analytical and detail-orientated.
· Manage administrative functions, such as timekeeping and attaching documents to the company database.
· Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks.
· Strong sense of urgency- has a sense of commitment and responsibility.
· Must be able to meet deadlines.
· Alert, persuasive and flexible.
To learn more, visit http://www.egonzehnder.com/us/ or contact Kelly O'Rourke at Kelly.Orourke@egonzehnder.com.