The Capstone Information Session Workshop provides an opportunity for you to learn more about the Capstone requirement, brainstorm possible topics or ideas for your Capstone, and talk with an Honors College Associate Dean or Postdoctoral Fellow about your Capstone. This workshop is intended for everyone from Seniors starting on their Capstones now to freshman who want to learn more about the requirement to be prepared in the future.
The workshop will be held Monday, 2/3 from 3 - 4 pm in Burnham Hall 121 (Quiet Study Room).
If you have questions, contact Dean Chang (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dean Hall (email@example.com).
Additionally, mark your calendars with the complete list of Capstone workshops for the semester! Note the special workshops at the end of the schedule for those preparing posters and presentations for the Student Research Forum in April!
- General Information Workshop (2/3, Monday, 3-4; 121 Burnham Hall)
- Area-Specific Workshop: Humanities (Date and time TBA)
- Area-Specific Workshop: Social Sciences (Date and time TBA)
- Student Research Forum Abstract Writing Workshop (3/6, Thursday, 4-5; location TBA)
- Student Research Forum Presentation Preparation Workshop (3/13, Thursday, 12-1; location TBA)
- Student Research Forum Presentation Run-Through Workshop (hands-on) (3/21, Friday, 1-2; location TBA)