Are you just starting your Capstone project? Are you a junior planning ahead for next year? Are you a senior who has had to re-think or change directions on your Capstone? One of these workshops could help you plan and make progress. Mark your calendars and attend.
Note the special workshops at the end of the schedule for those preparing posters and presentations for the Student Research Forum in April!
- General Information Workshop (1/28, Tuesday, 12-1, 121 Burnham Hall)
- General Information Workshop (2/3, Monday, 3-4; 121 Burnham Hall)
- Area-Specific Workshop: Humanities (Date and time TBA)
- Area-Specific Workshop: Social Sciences (Date and time TBA)
- Student Research Forum Abstract Writing Workshop (3/6, Thursday, 4-5; location TBA)
- Student Research Forum Presentation Preparation Workshop (3/13, Thursday, 12-1; location TBA)
- Student Research Forum Presentation Run-Through Workshop (hands-on) (3/21, Friday, 1-2; location TBA)
Questions? Contact Dean Chang (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dean Hall (email@example.com).