Bi-Annual Conference on Career Opportunities for Minorities in Public Health
The conference provides excellent opportunities for attendees to:
- Meet UIC SPH faculty, students, staff and alumni
- Learn more about public health bachelors, masters and doctoral degree programs including the MPH, MHA, MS, PhD,DrPh dual degree programs including the MD/MPH, MSN/MPH, MBA/MPH
- Learn more about the admissions process and financing your education
- Gain helpful insight on Graduate Record Exam (GRE) preparation
- Learn about public health issues faced by disadvantaged communities and the importance of cultural competency in public health.
- Obtain information on the public health undergraduate program at the School of Public Health
The conference will be January 18, 2014 from 8:30am – 2pm at the School of Public Health and Psychiatric Institute: 1603 W. Taylor.
Online registration: http://publichealth.uic.edu/urbanhealthanddiversityprogram/